Easy To Make Vegan Snacks
- AVOCADO TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
If you love savory things, you’re going to love this Avocado Tomato Bruschetta because it tastes great and is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 6 chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 slices of bread
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Finely chopped fresh basil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Mix the cherry tomatoes with the vinegar in a bowl.
- Place the avocado onto the bread and then add the tomatoes and the garlic.
- Finally, add some basil, salt and pepper to taste.
We didn't toast the bread, but it's up to you.Instead of basil, you can use any fresh or dried herb you have on hand. Dried oregano also tastes great!
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BAKED OATMEAL
This Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal is a must try! A great choice for when you want to munch on something healthy and it's easy to make.
- 2 bananas over ripe
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flax seeds, ground
- Slice the banana and cut it into pieces. Place in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Add peanut butter, flax seeds, maple syrup vanilla extract and almond milk to the bowl and mix.
- In a baking dish add rolled oats, cinnamon powder, baking powder and salt. Give it a good mix.
- Pour the banana batter into the baking dish and mix it. Slide it into the oven.
- Bake this batter at 375 F or 180 C for 30-35 mins.
- Once cooled down, cut into pieces and serve.
- Add a drizzle of peanut butter on top of it.
- For more add ons you can add cut pieces of banana, chocolate chips or blueberries.
- FUDGY VEGAN BROWNIES
These vegan brownies taste just like a boxed mix- but better! Gooey, fudgy, and rich brownies- no one will know they also happen to be dairy-free.
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 6 tbsp brewed coffee can use for water
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cups + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Prepare your flax egg by combining your ground flaxseed with your brewed (chilled) coffee. Let it sit for 10 mins, to form a gel
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your chocolate chips of choice. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your vegan butter and coconut sugar, and whisk well. Add in your prepared flax eggs, melted chocolate, vanilla, and almond extract, and mix well, until glossy.
- Sift through your flour, baking powder,salt and cocoa powder and mix until combined. Do not over mix. If using chocolate chips, fold them through.
- Transfer your brownie batter into the lined pan. Bake your brownies for 30-35 mins.
- Remove brownies from the oven and let it cool completely before you slice it.
EASY MANGO SALSA
Flavourful, crunchy, 8-ingredient mango salsa! Perfect for dipping, bowls, tacos, and more. Just 20 minutes and 1 bowl required!
- 3/4 cup finely chopped ripe mango
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped jalapeño
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2-3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl, toss together all of the ingredients (mango, bell pepper, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper). Taste and adjust flavors as needed, adding more salt for overall flavor, lime for acidity, jalapeño for heat, or mango for sweetness.
- Serve with tortilla chips, in burrito bowls, on tacos, or just eat it straight . with a spoon!
- Best when fresh. Leftovers will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Not freezer friendly.
- BEST VEGAN GUACAMOLE
- 3 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 small diced jalapeño
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin, optional
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the avocados, onion, cilantro, lime zest and juice, jalapeno, salt, and cumin. Mash until the ingredients are combined but still a bit chunky. Season to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.